Read the top facts to be aware of about gambling in Canada. See some useful information to start your gambling activity in Canada appropriately.
Are you planning any gambling in Canada? Do you know all the details that are necessary to be taken under consideration in case you are heading this sphere?
Don’t answer us. This material was written to bring some clarity. Below, you can read about a couple of things you should definitely be aware before starting gambling in Canada. Check them out right away and with no hesitations.
- Gambling in Canada is legal. You can enter any of the nearly 100 available Canadian ground casinos. Even if you are not a Canadian citizen you can still play the casino games. And yes, if your country does not allow you to play roulette, or any other real money game, but you are in Canada, you are free to do so with no concerns of being charged for a crime. Online gambling is allowed, too. However, if you want to open a Canadian betting house, don’t hurry. It’s not allowed. Only the offshore online gambling houses are legal in this country.
- No one with charge you when you become a jackpot winner. There are no taxes in the Canadian gambling market. Yes, this is one of the reasons so many foreigners come to play casino here. In the USA, for instance, the tax fees per gambling win are huge. In Canada, this is so close to the States, the tax fee even for the biggest progressive slot jackpot is 0%.
- There’s a huge abundance of options when it comes to gambling in Canada. You don’t need to visit all the available websites for casino games on the Canadian market to get confident that this country is also a heaven of the variety. The operators that work here tend to offer the customers a huge abundance of games. Can you guess why? Yes, of course, it’s because the online gambling in Canada hasn’t been legal for such a long time.
- The payment methods in the international operators that work in Canada as literally the same you will see in any other country. The odd thing, though, is that the safest among them are not those that are considered to be the most secured gambling payment systems on the global arena. Almost all online casinos here will recommend you to make a deposit or a withdrawal via your debit or credit card (mainly Visa and MasterCard). So will do the national gambling operator. As you know, in the rest of the countries these are the most hated options for payments in online casinos.
- If you have a problem while gambling in Canada you can 100% rely on the protection that’s highly appreciated among the entire casino world – the UK Gambling Commission, the regulators in Malta, the eCOGRA epxerts and etc. It is because most of the operating gambling companies in Canada are licensed in Malta and the UK, of course.
Now, enough with the details. Let’s find a good betting house for your first online casino experience in Canada!